Subject: RE: Publishing and maintaining the notice- ELDA LTD, 00049
From: Anita Jelinić | Elda Ltd. <[email-masked]>
To: "'TA tpd'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 13:10:54 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our customer from Estonia has informed us that no payment is required,
referring to the notice stating:

"Sales volumes for 2024 do not need to be submitted, therefore the sales
volume assessment fee will not apply in 2025; the notification storage fee
will not apply in 2025."

However, as we understand it, this exemption only applies to products that
were registered during the period 01.07.2024-31.12.2024.

We would like to clarify that our products were registered before
01.07.2024, and based on that, we assume the state fees still apply in our
case.

Could you kindly confirm whether the payment is required, and whether a
refund request is applicable or not?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Anita Jelinić bacc.oec.

TPD Coordinator

Elda Ltd. Zrinskih 62, 35400 Nova Gradiska, Croatia, Europe

T. +385 35 361 361  F. +385 35 362 362

E.  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  W.
<http://www.eliquid-shop.com/> www.eliquid-shop.com  |
<http://www.elda.hr/> www.elda.hr |  <http://www.eldapharm.com/>
www.eldapharm.com

From: Anita Jelinić | Elda Ltd. <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2025 10:38 AM
To: 'TA tpd' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Publishing and maintaining the notice- ELDA LTD, 00049

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached the proof of payment for our products, along with the
list of product type, brand, and product ID.

If there is anything else required from our side, please do not hesitate
to let me know.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Anita Jelinić bacc.oec.

TPD Coordinator

Elda Ltd. Zrinskih 62, 35400 Nova Gradiska, Croatia, Europe

T. +385 35 361 361  F. +385 35 362 362

E.  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  W.
<http://www.eliquid-shop.com/> www.eliquid-shop.com  |
<http://www.elda.hr/> www.elda.hr |  <http://www.eldapharm.com/>
www.eldapharm.com